Reported Crop Circles for the State
of Utah -
Fort Duchesne, Unitah County (1995)
Landowners Terry and Gwen Sherman discover a single [size undetermined] flattened, swirled circle in pasture grass sometime after the beginning of April 1995. Later that year they found three 8 foot diameter circles flattened in their pasture grass spaced evenly about 30 feet apart in a triangle, again in pasture grass.
During the year 1995, they observed several different sized and different colored BOLís flying around their farm, and in three separate instances discovered 3 cattle mutilations on their property.
Eyewitness report only.
Source: Deseret News, June 30, 1996
Note: This ranch was later purchased by millionaire Robert Bigelow for study by the National Institute of Discovery Science [NIDS].
/ County / Date:
- Provo, Utah County (May 22, 1995)
- Fort Duchesne, Unitah County (1995)
- Big Knoll / Marysvale, Piute County (1995)
- Logan, Cache County
(August 23, 1996)
- Lehi, Utah County (May 23, 1997)
- Smithfield, Cache County
(July 6, 1997)
- Richmond, Cache County
(July 7, 1997)
- College Ward, Cache Valley, Cache County (July 20, 1998)
- Cove, Cache County
(July 24, 1998)
- Cache Valley, Cache County
- Smithfield, Cache County (1998)
- Manti, Sanpete County
(August 4, 2000)
- Bigelow Ranch, Fort Duchesne, Duchesne County, Unitah Basin (February 21, 2002)
- Spanish Fork, Utah County
(June 27, 2004)